I Feel Weird

|
Something's just not right. I feel hot and cold and out of it and with it. My skin is loose and brain is looking in either direction. The window should be closed. No, open. I need to smoke pot. I need to not smoke pot. I think I have the flu, no, worse, mono, no, typhoid, no, confusion. Something is off. I feel weird.

I'm not sure what's going on but something in my body is unhappy. I walked home from the gym yesterday still wearing my sweaty workout clothes and I think I got AIDS from the walk. I showered right when I got back, but I'm sure those sweaty clothes gave me cancer and even though I've been sleeping on and off all day I can still feel the gangrene setting in. I'm not sure what's going on, but from the looks of the pink and purple eyes I see in my mirror, something is off. Wait, that's my nose, It just landed in the sink.

I'm going to take NyQuil. I'm going to the hospital. No, I'm going to make some tea and watch Springer and then when I'm done I'm going to the graveyard to pick out my plot. And after I do that I'm going to visit my grandmother because her saliva is magical and will fix me up. Or maybe the PH is off... that could cause me to molt. But I better do something quick, come that full moon tonight I'll be running around as the Wolfman, and anyone I bite is going to have to deal with one heck of a transformation. Not to mention the gout.