Charles Southward is a Good Person

|
Somehow I lost my wallet while walking home from Ralphs tonight, my arms akimbo with Sunday groceries. When I realized my wallet was conclusively nowhere in my apartment my breathing began to quicken as I envisioned the administrative hell it would be to replace everything contained within it.

As the slow and foggy panic set in I checked my email as I do every nine seconds to find not one but TWO emails from a one Mr. Charles Southward, informing me that he had found my wallet and might I want something like that back? I called him immediaetly and said that yes, getting my wallet back might be nice, and 15 minutes later I was being handed my wallet by my Mr. Charles Southward not a couple blocks from my apartment. He was a nice guy, smoked a cigarette and kind of looked like an older Billy Dee Williams. An older Billy Dee Williams in the movie where he has my wallet.

So thank you Charles Southward. The universe needs more people like you. Visa and Master Card, thankfully, do not.