|
I think it's finally time to work...

I've finished chatting with Zac, finished reading reviews, finished mapping the spot for tonight, finished painfully using the bathroom twice, finished putting on (then taking off) my hoodie, finished turning the heat off which I am considering now turning back on, finished spinning my iPhone in my hand obsessively, finished looking through old pictures of that one car that was cut in half, finished touching but ultimetly not pleasuring myself, finished talking to my father, finished reading about Somali pirates, finished sleeping for just another couple of minutes, finished feeling sorry for myself, finished walking in and out of the living-room, finished shivering cause that heat's going the hell back on, finished listening to world-music, finished drinking the coffee from yesterday, finished cutting my nails to they con't click when I type, finished making my to-do list for today (which looks identical to my to-do list from yesterday), finished waiting for my coputer, finished waiting for life.

And now it's time to work.