I GOT GLASS

|
My car window got smashed when someone smashed it stealing my MP3 player and a bit of pride in the process. I discovered it last week when I went downstairs into the gated garage under my building to find that in the night someone had targeted my purple piece of shit in the maybe 50 down there for some instant ventilation. I was pissed, as if my car wasn’t already enough of a lump this was like adding insult to retardation to deformation to rejection. And then a couple of days later someone stole the registration out of my glove-box. So there you go.

But yesterday I got it replaced and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t driving around with a certain amount of pride in my new window. Now I know having a window doesn’t really constitute pimp, and there’s no real way to show-off a completely translucent pane of glass, but given the slump I’ve been in recently saw being able to role something up and between the world I need a break from as a definite sign that it was ending and well, I got glass. So take that world.

And if anyone reading this is in the market for a purple 95 Nissan 200SX with ALL the windows intact, call or email at your earliest convenience.