Huh?

|


Honestly I don't even know what to think anymore. In reading a number of historical documentaries, I have been very impressed with the relative intellect of our presidents. Even Nixon, for all his crookedness, was an incredibly smart man and felt like, sans shady, he deserved to be the President of the United States. Bush just feels like a farm-hand, tendin to the country while all the back-door-barn-plannin happens by lightening and candlewick. I simply cannot get over what a simpleton this man is, and how, because of seeing themselves in our president, our country laughs it off because they themselves do not want to seem stupid.

Frankly it happens whenever I see Bill Clinton, that chill up my back. Something primitive, I suppose as an alpha myself, literally twists my spine reminding me that Clinton (who I still honor), is not our leader, and this gum-faced rich kid IS. I cannot reconcile myself to how angry this makes me, because Bush, I think, is everything that's wrong with white people - and our country, is pretty OK with all of it. The concrete had decayed out of the mold, and America's roots of steel and pride have been eaten away, often by a literal mouth.

We need to be reminded that this was a country founded by the smartest legislators this world has ever seen. We only grew because our founding fathers were not deadbeat dads, and didn't have a tendency to get drunk and piss in the flower pot. Then find Christ, and pretend it never happened. This douche, has done just that.