Grab a Board?

|
Now that I think we can all agree another world war is coming the big question is, what are you going to do for your country? It's enough to make the Jesus-fearin George W. say a cuss word to Tony Blair, while devouring a bread-roll, that, it seems, has earned more attention from the president than Irak itself.

I for one am developing a new philosophy. I am sitting in my non-air-conditioned room designing the surfboard I'm going to buy for when the Tsunami finally hits. I have stopped trying to fight the coming doom, and started trying to enjoy it. Think of the view of Los Angeles Bay? It'll be magical, all the historic submarine tours into early Hollywood, before it's safe relocation to New Mexico, which some call Mexiwood. That Jaws ride never seemed so terrifying, that's a real shark Juanito, and it's radioactive.

Like my love for you.

-Morrison