monday is for dance music. and thank you's.

|
Hello everyone. I'm sitting at a coffee shop in the valley right now, waiting for the Volvo guy to tell me how much it's going to be to fix the roof on my convertible, which is broken. Many of you have heard me complain about my purple nissan over the years, and having finally ponied up for a flashy set-of-wheels I am slowly drinking the gas-colored-kool-aid that comes with a real car. Wish me luck. With the top down.

So anywayz. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to A Cause for Comedy @ the Improv. We managed another 15,000 ppl watching online, and the project is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds. We're not doing a july show as my partner company Causecast (causecast.org) is relaunching some new technology that would make james bond go "eh?", but look for us coming back strong, and technically sound live from the Improv on August 27th benefiting the Creative Visions Foundation (creativevisions.org)

And finally, here's is my latest track. My GF got me a keyboard and ableton for my birthday and well, I am in love with sequencing. Here's my latest effort I made special for Nextaid, our previous charity. As with my last effort I'm going for mood, melody, harmony and danceablility. Just think, you might know the making of a superstar DJ? If not than def. a dude who stays indoor all day hammering away at keys and buttons hoping it sounds musical.

TRACK 2 : http://www.benmorrison.org/ben_morrison_track_2.mp3

Good night moon.

- Ben

UNSUBSCRIBE : http://www.benmorrison.org/mlist/maillist/unsubscribe.php