LA - join me for my 30th birthday @ the Whiskey A GO GO with Seneca

|
New York - what an amazing trip. Saw so many old friends I love, and our gala for the Northside Center for Child Development raised a jaw-dropping $850,000! I am so proud.

But that's not what this email is about.

In roughly 12 hours I will be 30. As luck would have it, last summer while traveling with friends in Ireland, I had the pleasure of meeting members of a band called Seneca. Their album, which had just come out, is one of the best bits of music I have ever heard. And Tuesday night, on the day of my 30th birthday, I'd like to invite you to come see them perform, with me, at LA's Whiskey A GO GO.

Just watch the video for their 1st single "clarity" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3XZH6UIsE8), they're so amazing. They'll be doing a set and I'll be doing a special performance with them. I have tickets available for 10 bucks which I'll leave @ the box-office window - just tell them you're there on "Ben's List", and you'll get the reduced ticket. And just so you have the info - here is the Facebook event page - it begins @ 9:45 but I'd realistically say get there at like 9:15. (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=80202144853&ref=mf)

And on Wednesday June 3rd - I am having my 30th birthday show @ the Improv, which I'll email about later.

Oh yeah and on Friday June 5th I am having the official 30th birthday house party at a location I cannot divulge, but it rad as balz. And balz are rad.

So that's that - expect another email tomorrow with a refresher, but please come out for my actual birthday, getting to share it with such amazing music is a real honor.

Oh man, oh man on man.

-Ben Morrison


UNSUBSCRIBE : http://www.benmorrison.org/mlist/maillist/unsubscribe.php