NYU Writers Showcase / New Short Film / OC Shows

|
Hello my faithful readers of their email. Hopefully you know who I am. And if you don't, prepare to have a new friend.

NYU WRITERS SHOWCASE :

I have had the honor of being accepted into the NYU Writers Showcase and tonight I will be performing in a new short-play with the superfab Jason Ritter. The event is being hosted by Peter Krause (who made me weep more than once on 6 Ft U), and Rainn (with two "n's") Wilson is also set to appear. It's going to be pretty awesome.

7:30
Century Plaza Hotel
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Reservations required: nyuwriters@yahoo.com

NEW SHORT FILM :

Ladies and gentlepeople - I present to you episode 1 of COMEDYJUICE ROADTRIP, a new episodic short that follows 3 comics talking smack on the way to the club and on the stage. We're doing it with Comedy.com and in addition to being one of the 3 comics in the car, I'm also the series editor and composer. Pretty sweet.

Here's ep 1 :

http://www.comedy.com/video/comedyjuice-road-trip-rain-rickrolls-recess

look for ep 2 with 3 new comedians sometime soon.

SHOWS :

MY OC PEOPLE - tomorrow night I will be performing on the unbeatable Irvine Improv 10:00 show with my man CHRIS PORTER, whose new Comedy Central Presents destroyed when it premiered on Friday. He's extremely funny.

And I got you hooked up with free tickets.

Send all pertinent info to : guestlist@comedyjuice.com

And i'll see you there.

Irivne Improv
71 Fortune Dr.
Irvine Ca. 92618

SO THAT'S THAT

Did you like reading this email? Was it worth getting all the way to the bottom?

Of course it it was.

(Especially when you can learn so much about how Bacon is made : http://tinyurl.com/8qfxp6)

-Ben

website : www.benmorrison.org
facebook : www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555542133
twitter : www.twitter.com/benthemorrison


UNSUBSCRIBE : http://www.benmorrison.org/mlist/maillist/unsubscribe.php