CSI:NY Tonight / Live @ Gotham showcase @ Improv Tomorrow

|
And what a fun week it is.

The sun has begun to stay, I am back from a festival in the woods having had my 3rd eye squeegeed quite clean, and it's time to get back to real life, whatever that is.

TONIGHT - MARCH 25th - 10:00 - CBS - I am airing on an episode of CSI:NY.

And you know what? It's in Gaelic.

About two months I got this audition for an Gaelic-speaking Irishman on CSI. Not exactly knowing how to speak Gaelic I turned to my twitter following for clarification and soon had Gaelic translations straight from the potato's mouth. Going in well prepared, I booked the role. Then got drunk.

Tune in tonight as you see my mostly-silent badass Irish side. 10:00. CBS.

AND TOMORROW - MAR 26th - 8:00 - The Hollywood Improv

I will be auditioning for the next season of Comedy Central's Live at Gotham. The show is being hosted by Last Comic Standing's Rich Vos and it's gonna be a lot of fun. Clean fun. Like me.

IF YOU WANT COMPS - I GOT EM - EMAIL ME BACK YOUR NAMES AND NUMBERS ASAP

THE HOLLYWOOD IMPROV
MAR - 26th - 8:00
EMAIL ME BACK TO GET YOUR COMPS
8162 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA
(323) 651-2583;
GOOGLE MAP : http://bit.ly/X2Vh7

I'll see you in the netherworld.

Or in Dublin...

- Morrison

website : www.benmorrison.org
facebook : www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555542133
twitter : www.twitter.com/benthemorrison


UNSUBSCRIBE : http://www.benmorrison.org/mlist/maillist/unsubscribe.php