Impossible is Nothing

|
Conceived as a flashy addendum to his Ivy league resume, my man Alexy has made this video to put him over the edge in interviews with financial firms. Motivationally titled "impossible is Nothing", among other thigns we see Alexy bench press a comical amount of weight, serve a 140 MPH tennis volley, and ballroom dance with a smokin' Asian chick as examples of how much more successful he is than the average Billionaire. Alexy proves everyone wrong, assuming everyone though he was a jackass, which they might after watching this. Either way, I have a certain amount of respect for our foreign friend that he had the balls and ignorance to ever think this was a good idea. Glastnos!

I came out of this a more inspired and humble person. I beg you watch the whole thing. It's worth it for the brick breaking, and yes, I said brick breaking. But Ben, brick breaking is impossible! But reader, Impossible is Nothing.