Announcing ezWEB, LLC - my new website company.

|
Can't read the email? View it HERE.

Hello everyone. Time for something a little different.

Announcing the launch of ezWEB, LLC – my vision of how websites should be made.

please check it out :

http://www.ezweb.me

ezWEB has been a long time coming.

For years I’ve designed websites for a vast array of clients – many of them comedians or performers (and even SNL creator Lorne Michaels). Through the years I began developing tools that would allow my clients to take full advantage of their websites, regardless of their experience. 8 years and over 70 websites later, I’m proud to announce the launch of ezWEB, LLC – Revolutionary Web Design and Hosting.

Our goal with ezWEB is to provide not only the most striking websites around but the person-to-person support you need to rock it. Each site is hand-designed by one of our talented designers and comes with your own dashboard allowing you to control all of your content.  Not only that, we also handle all registration and hosting and offer ezWEB support, where you can talk directly to a nerd whenever you need to.

And finally, we understand the economic situation artists are in which is why we’ve set-up tiered pricing that literally anyone can afford.

THINK  - websites starting @ $200! Want some real punch? How about a website, all our upgrades AND a photo shoot for only $500!

There’s too much to say in a single email, but if you’ve ever wanted to make your mark online, now is the time. Please peruse our portfolio and give us a call with any questions – we do person-to-person consultation on all new customers.

TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO OUR ezSITE SPECALIST YOU CAN CALL JOSE @ 714-316-8727 or email jose@ezweb.me

So please check out ezWEB, LLC @ http://www.ezweb.me and givs us a call!

I wouldn’t announce this to my personal email list if I didn’t really believe in how amazing what we do is.

And thanks,

- Ben Morrison





UNSUBSCRIBE HERE