Hollywood Hat-trick

|
Can't read the email? View it HERE.

(I apologize if some of you are getting this as a duplicate – won’t happen again)

Hello my fine friends.  What a weekend we have ahead of us. All three nights. All three comedy clubs. A Hollywood Hat-trick.

maurey

With three shows this hot you got no reason to stay outta the sun – email me ASAP with your names and the show you want to attend and I'll send you a confirmation email back.

FRIDAY NIGHT – HOLLYWOOD LAUGH FACTORY - 8:00 SHOW

Me

Paul Ogata

Butch Bradley

Lowell Sanders

for COMPS email ben@benmorrison.org

SATURDAY NIGHT – HOLLYWOOD IMPROV - 8:00 SHOW

Me

Tom Friesen

KT Tatara

Bret Ernst

Tom Clark

for COMPS email ben@benmorrison.org by Friday 3:00pm

SUNDAY NIGHT – THE COMEDY STORE - 8:00 SHOW

Me

Bobby Lee

Iliza Schlesinger

Chris D'Elia

Steve Trevino

Amir K

for COMPS email ben@benmorrison.org by Sunday 3:00pm

l_b9f8cfb2a599473f8395f826af041a63

I love you with a burning fiery flame, which my doctor says should clear up pretty soon.

- Ben OUT

photo (3)


UNSUBSCRIBE HERE