Free Friday at the Laugh Factory

|
Hello my amazing friends. Based on the success of my previous Friday nights I am once again hosting the Hollywood Laugh Factory's 8:00 show.

If you're not too busy watching New Moon, I'd love to see your beautiful face in the audience. Because I have a persuasive dimple, I am able to offer UNLIMITED FREE TICKETS to the show. Admission is $25 at the Box Office so this is a great way to thank you for putting up with all my goddamn emails!

Anyway, if you'd like to come, email me - ben@benmorrison.org with your name and number of guests. I'll email you back with an RSVP and your comp tix will be waiting at the box office.

AND - DEC 1st - YOU HAVE PLANS
MAJOR house party with NEXTAID for WORLD AIDS DAY.

Thrown at the amazing Marrakesh House this will be the party of the year featuring LOUIE VEGA, DJ RAP, ME, BEN GLEIB and WHITNEY CUMMINGS. More info @ http://nextaid.org/wad2009/ - srrrsly - giving back will shake ya'booty!

EMAIL ME BACK ABOUT FRIDAY - THE MORE THE MERRIER, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GOT IN FREE.

Kiss,

- Benjamino

UNSUBSCRIBE : http://www.benmorrison.org/mlist/maillist/unsubscribe.php